SAP Implementation Services from Saberpoint
Saberpoint is an SAP Solutions Partner in US and India. As SAP implementation partners, we provide a wide range of services for SAP including ERP leveraging SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Business One solution stacks, and Analytics including SAP Business Objects (BOBJ), SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and legacy solutions including SAP Crystal Server. We provide SAP implementation services, SAP assessment services, SAP migration services, SAP services consulting, and assist our customers with SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Intelligent Asset Management. Contact us to learn more about our SAP implementation services or SAP system integration today.
SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software. SAP’s solution portfolio serves companies of all sizes and in all industries, which is supported by the fact that 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system.
SAP Enterprise Management Solutions include machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), advanced analytics technologies, and intelligent asset management solutions. Their end-to-end suite of applications and services enables SAP customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improves people’s lives.
SAP has 437,000 customers in more than 180 countries and 18,000+ SAP Implementation Companies as partners globally.
Saberpoint is proud to be a leading SAP service partner in the United States and India and proud to have the official title of SAP implementation partners.
SAP was established in 1972 when five entrepreneurs in Germany, DietmarHopp, HassoPlattner, Hans-Werner Hector, Klaus Tschira, and Claus Wellenreuther, had a vision for a technology company to support business. Starting with one customer, SAP today has transformed IT and forever changed the way companies do business. SAP has built up a portfolio of 437,000 customers In the 47 years since its inception, and continues on its path to transform the IT industry with new and improved innovations.
SAP Technology Portfolio:
SAP offers comprehensive solutions for all business processes across all industries that a company of any size would need to run their business better, faster, and simpler enterprise-wide. These include:
- ERP and Digital Core:
IDC MarketScape has named SAP a 2019 leader for
their single, in-memory Cloud ERP solution. Additionally, SAP is a Magic
Quadrant Visionary in Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions –
for analytics, deployment, and expertise.
- SAP S/4HANA
- Cloud ERP
- ERP for Small and Midsize Enterprises
- CRM and Customer Experience: Forrester has named SAP Commerce Cloud a B2B and B2C Commerce Leader, saying it’s a “best fit for firms looking for an industrial-strength, fully functional commerce platform.”
- SAP C/4HANA
- Customer Data
- Network and Spend Management: IDC Marketscape
has ranked SAP Concur as the market Leader in travel and expense solutions
for 2018. “With cloud penetration approaching 85%, travel and expense apps
have become an effective first step for businesses to digitally
- Supplier Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Services Procurement and External Workforce
- Selling and Fulfillment
- Travel and Expense
- Digital Supply Chain: SAP has been named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for
Supply Chain Planning System of Record, with built-in technologies like AI and
- Supply Chain Planning
- Supply Chain Logistics
- R&D / Engineering
- Asset Management
- HR and People Engagement: 2018
analyst reports have placed SAP SuccessFactors solutions as a Leader in
employee engagement, as well as core HR functions.
- Core HR and Payroll
- Time and Attendance Management
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Learning and Development
- Performance and Compensation
- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- Database and Data Management: The SAP HANA in-memory platform that makes lightning-fast data
analytics a reality.
- SAP HANA and Databases
- Data Warehousing
- Enterprise Information Management
- Cybersecurity, Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Analytics: SAP has made the
Constellation ShortList, and SAP Analytics Cloud is positioned as a trusted,
transformational tool for cloud-based business intelligence and analytics
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Planning
- Predictive Analytics
- Application Development and Integration: SAP Leonardo has been cited as a Leader and noted
for encompassing IoT as well as other digital innovation technologies.
- SAP Cloud Platform
- Intelligent Technologies
- Internet of Things
- Machine Learning
SAP has proven expertise in 25 industries with industry-specific processes, built-in compliance, and best practices gained over 45 years of experience working with companies around the globe. Customers can benefit from intelligent technologies by deploying them in context of their specific industry.
- 208 of the 250 top retailers in the world run SAP solutions.
- 8/8 of the most innovative automotive companies in the world run SAP solutions.
- 46 of the 50 world’s safest banks run SAP solutions.
- 97 out of the top 100 universities in the world run SAP solutions.
- 7/10 of the best hospitals in the world run SAP solutions.
- 41,100+ consumer products companies in 134 countries are innovating with SAP solutions.
SAP Industry Focus:
SAP supports a large number of industries including:
- Consumer Industries
- Consumer Products
- Life Sciences
- Wholesale Distribution
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Building Products
- Mill Products
- Oil and Gas
- Financial Services
- Discrete Industries
- Aerospace and Defense
- High Tech
- Industrial Machinery and Components
- Service Industries
- Engineering, Construction, and Operations
- Professional Services
- Sports & Entertainment
- Travel and Transportation
- Public Services
- Defense and Security
- Future Cities
- Higher Education and Research
- Public Sector
SAP for Small and Midsize Businesses:
Small and Midsize businesses face unique challenges, ranging from cash flow and financial management to employee engagement and customer satisfaction – as well as market fluctuations and outdated technology. SAP has a track record of helping more than 250,000 small businesses and medium enterprises (SME) to meet their goals.
SAP works with Small and Midsize businesses to achieve their goals, which include:
- Increase Revenue
- Enhance Profits or Lower Costs
- Identify and Attract New Customers
- Improve the Customer Experience
- Boost Employee Productivity and Experience
- Grow or Maintain Market Share
- Improve Business Agility and Responsiveness
- Turn New Business Models into Revenue Generating Opportunities
- Support New Products and Revenue Streams
- Enable Specific Digitalization and Business Transformation Initiatives
Saberpoint’s SAP Implementation Services include:
- SAP ERP Services: Saberpoint, as an authorized SAP implementation partner, can assist with the review, scoping, implementation, upgrade, maintenance, and support of SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Business One Enterprise Resource Planning solutions, both on premise and on the cloud.
- SAP Consulting Services: Saberpoint provides SAP Consulting Services in a number of capacities, including advisory, implementation, support, maintenance, and SAP system integration.
- SAP Assessment Services: With our SAP services consulting experience and experts, Saberpoint is well positioned to provide SAP Assessment Services and SAP system integration to companies that have existing SAP software, or are looking to acquire it.
- SAP Analytics Services: Saberpoint is an expert at implementing, assessing, upgrading, troubleshooting, managing, and supporting SAP Analytics Solutions ranging from legacy solutions such as Crystal Reports to current and next generation analytics solutions including SAP Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud, and SAP Predictive Analytics.
- SAP Managed Services: Saberpoint provides SAP Managed Services to our midsize customers, helping them to effectively leverage the capabilities of their SAP on premise and cloud licenses.
- SAP Big Data Services: Saberpoint knows data, and we know SAP, making our SAP Big Data Services in high demand with our customers, both with existing SAP installations and with prospective SAP customers.
- SAP Core Data Services: SAP’s Core Data Services are in high demand by organizations of all sizes, and Saberpoint works effectively with our customers to leverage these for each customer’s unique requirements.
- SAP Information Platform Services: Saberpoint works with our customers with our SAP Information Platform Services
- SAP Enterprise Support Services: Saberpoint has a dedicated team for the provision of SAP Enterprise Support Services to our customers.