Leveraging technology to connect all the Ms of manufacturing – Manpower, Material, Method, Machine, Metrics and Money
The manufacturing industry is experiencing a shift to a collaborative, localized, automated, integrated, and highly adaptive model. This change is being driven by a disruptive shift in customer demand patterns that create complexity for the manufacturing operations team, which need to be balanced with growth, profitability, quality and sustainability objectives.
Saberpoint works with its manufacturing customers on technology initiatives to support and digitize their existing operations, transform customer experiences, and automate processes such as digital supply chain for greater speed and responsiveness, lower cost, increased flexibility and efficiency, and intelligence.
The manufacturing industry is being disrupted by advanced IT and manufacturing capabilities, which include:
- Smart Machines and Internet of Things (IoT) to connect all unique devices within the manufacturing infrastructure to improve cost and production efficiencies, and for preventive maintenance
- Supply chain optimization with real time traceability and end to end integration for competitive advantage
- Increasing use of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics to improve productivity and quality control
- Big Data analytics for gaining actionable data and insights
- Embracing a B2C model by B2B companies for direct access to customers using eCommerce, leveraging personalization as a differentiator
Saberpoint works with our process and discrete manufacturing customers to pursue their strategic priorities by empowering them with an integrated set of technology solutions to:
- Enable total end to end visibility and reporting consistency by standardizing data across all systems
- Leverage a digital innovation platform powered by IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics
- Track and enhance manufacturing performance by gaining real-time visibility into quality and costs
- Increase revenue growth by collaboration with suppliers and partners to enable faster fulfilment while reducing inventory levels, time to market, and waste
- Reduce scrap and rework cost by empowering the workforce to take informed decisions with real time insights on planning, execution, quality, with analysis at the finest level of granularity available on mobile devices
- Reduce manufacturing downtime with predictive and preventive maintenance
Saberpoint works with its manufacturing customers to implement technology solutions to seamlessly connect relevant business stakeholders, information and operational processes in real time.
“We continue to enjoy our long standing relationship with Saberpoint who is our “go to” data engineering partner. Saberpoint has worked extensively with our Controls Engineering and IT groups to build the necessary data pipelines and storage systems to consolidate data from diverse sources including batch and time-series data from our plant’s Distributed Control System. They have enabled data integration and data consolidation that give us simplified and reliable access to manufacturing process and product quality from disparate systems. This has been key in our multi-year plan to implement Continued Process Verification methods and is the basis for other more sophisticated data analytics. Aspen Aerogels is in the early stages in cultivating a data-driven culture, the Saberpoint team has been integral to this process by helping us establish the base data architecture, while providing input into industry best practices. The team is extremely professional, reliable and always goes the extra mile to help us further innovate as a trusted partner for our organization. ”Christian Andrade, Controls & Automation, Manager, Aspen Aerogel
Get in touch
We see your challenges as opportunities to grow. Let us take a thoughtful look at the issues you are facing, and we'll go over your options together.
Share this web page
Finding the content of this web page useful? You can forward this page's URL to a contact, using the simple form below.