Promoting ERP Software For The Retail Industry
Capture and anticipate customer needs in the moment in order to give customers exactly what they want, when and where they want it
Customers of today are revolutionizing the retail industry by expecting relevant products, information, and engagement when and where they want, which is now. This is requiring retailers to transform their business to meet their customers across all channels by leveraging digital transformation to innovate across the value chain, thus driving profitable growth by successfully adapting to how customers want to acquire, use, and pay for their solutions and services. This often involves the adoption of retail ERP systems.
The retail industry is focused on driving personalized, contextual, and relevant shopping experiences for today’s customers:
- Customer Centricity to detect, predict, and anticipate current and future needs of the consumer and offer the right products and assortments, and to provide the right experience all the way from awareness to the shopping journey, delivery, and post purchase engagement
- Service to the Segment of One to drive impactful, personalized, and contextual consumer experiences and meet each consumer’s demands just in time with the right corresponding personalized offer
- Digital Supply Chains to create an automated, connected, hands-free, end-to-end supply chain aimed at delivering new levels of speed and efficiency as well as superior value to shoppers and consumers
- Smart Stores to revitalize the store as a brand-building experience center integrated with online shopping processes, with store staff equipped with data and technology to drive compelling shopping experiences
- New Customer Offers and Business Models by deepening the understanding of your customers’ needs to create new revenue-generating offers and services, and by exploring new customer engagement models and payment options
- Improve Overall Efficiency with retail ERP systems. SMBs can better manage their resources when they implement ERP software for the retail industry.
Saberpoint works with our retail customers to:
- Facilitate a single real-time view of the customer and the business with one unified platform (available from SAP or Salesforce)
- Optimize the customer experience with innovative front-office technology and timely, accurate fulfilment through the back end with retail ERP solutions
- Realize significant productivity and agility gains for savings and responsiveness with real-time information flow and visibility across channels and locations
- Get a 360 degree view of all digital customer interactions
- Engage the workforce by improving user experience and automating high-volume repetitive tasks
- Greater ability of store associates and store managers to serve their customers effectively when equipped with the right information
- Accelerate new business models with technology that allows retailers to run truly vertical operations and launch innovative engagement and payment models like specially designed ERP software for the retail industry
- Actionable insights based on unified, real-time data and processes with built-in system suggestions for decision support
“I was referred to Saberpoint as a trusted SAP partner while we were exploring an ERP software for our retail business. For anyone that has done a full migration of any business software, you understand what an undertaking and stressful process this can be. We decided to partner with Saberpoint as they had some experience with companies in our industry and came well recommended. I have to say that I am extremely grateful that we made the decision to partner with them. The Saberpoint team was fantastic in laying out a plan and navigating us through it. Like any large scale undertaking, there were definitely some bumps in the road but with every obstacle that we encountered, the team at Saberpoint was professional, patient and incredibly supportive in coming up with solutions to get to our business transitioned. I have retained Saberpoint’s services since our ERP transition many years back and have used them to provide invaluable analytics into my business.”COO, Wireless Retail & Distribution Company
Get in touch
We see your challenges as opportunities to grow. Let us take a thoughtful look at the issues you are facing, and we'll go over your options together.
Share this web page
Finding the content of this web page useful? You can forward this page's URL to a contact, using the simple form below.