In this video clip from our webinar, “Building Shareholder Value Through Enterprise Technology from SAP,” watch speaker Mike Morris, who has extensive PE and CIO experience, discuss how the use of Information Technology has changed the way we conduct business, and discuss the five global trends of Technology as a Growth Driver by turning transactional data into actionable insights.
The five technology trends that Mike has identified are:
- Technology has allowed businesses to identify and solve more complex problems faster, such as supply chain optimization and business continuity
- Technology has improved overall marketing including targeting and personalization.
- Technology has improved customer satisfaction- engaging with the customer how/when they want- leading to high retention.
- Technology has allowed businesses to make better, more informed decisions- faster.
- Technology has improved overall resource management.