When a property rental company was looking for a solution that could provide them with a 360-degree view of their customers and at the same time support the organization in its global expansion strategies, Saberpoint implemented the Salesforce solution for them. This not only kept track of customer activities, but it also reduced the implementation time by 50%.
On the same lines, one of the largest AT&T retailers in the wireless business was looking to upgrade its CRM platform in order to better support over 2,000 of its retail stores. Saberpoint again leveraged Salesforce to meet the client’s rapidly evolving B2B needs.
These are just some of the innumerable real-world cases where Saberpoint has successfully leveraged the world’s #1 integrated CRM solution, Salesforce, to transform businesses across different industries over the years.
Salesforce offers its customers the ability to seamlessly combine their marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT workloads in a single platform. Being a trendsetter in cloud-based CRM solutions market, it offers its services to a wide and diverse variety of customers, ranging from start-ups to conglomerates. This is highlighted by the fact that the company has more than 150,000 global clients under its belt.
In fact, a recent study shows that in 2019, Salesforce held a majority 30.2% share out of approximately 59.3% stake that was being held by the top 10 CRM software vendors in the $42.7 billion global CRM applications market.
The company’s success stands on a scaffolding of four core values:
- Customers’ TRUST in the company’s products to offer incomparable protection and privacy for their data
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS plays a critical role in Salesforce’s growth as it reflects the proof of its solutions being effective and successful in meeting the customers’ requirements
- Consistently providing customers INNOVATIONS that enable them a competitive and unmatched advantage over their peers, and to meet the ever-evolving business dynamics
- Salesforce’s belief in EQUALITY, that businesses are powerful platforms for social change, and the need to create a futuristic-thinking workplace that is a reflection of diverse communities
Salesforce creates value for its clients in multiple ways:
- Building a customer-centric digital culture: Today, digital transformation is the vital key for developing operational agility, make impactful business decisions, and stay resilient and robust in an ever-dynamic market environment. And all these revolve around the most important asset of any business – The customer. Salesforce helps its clients to strategically restructure their conventional-thinking and legacy business models that primarily focus around their customers, partners, and suppliers, resulting in establishing a customer-centric digital business culture.
- Innovative analytical tools: Salesforce offers AI-driven analytics and data integration for better end results. Also, the myriad of in-built analytical tools provide various benefits to the users –from deep insights and recommendations to having best possible solutions –all of which is by using the huge volume of data collected from different sources into a single salesforce platform
- Helps in developing a technology-driven workforce: Featuring a self-service mobile-friendly learning platform, Salesforce aids its clients’ employees in improving their productivity through various work best-practices and role-specific training manuals transformed into microlearning modules for ease of understanding. Further, it offers various integrated learning tools that can be utilized for expanding one’s skillsets at one’s own time and discretion.
- Helps expand customer’s value chain: Salesforce ensures that the client’s ongoing in-use tools and apps, such as the intranet, email services, company websites, financial and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, and other solutions are integrated smoothly and without any disruption into the Salesforce unified platform. Salesforce partners such as Saberpoint work closely with customers to make the transition from legacy CRM systems, or in some instances from no formal systems, onto Salesforce.
- Unification of non-CRM-related business processes under a common Salesforce umbrella: Salesforce’s open architecture helps its clients to conduct a majority of their business online, through Salesforce apps and functionalities that are unrelated to sales, marketing, or technical support.
- Implementing digital supply chain networks: Salesforce analytics tools offer real-time analysis of changing customer behavior and buying patterns, thereby enabling its customers to plan better and meet the demand for their products with accuracy and efficiency. During the recent pandemic, Salesforce helped many businesses effectively deal with the many disruptions that occurred within the traditional supply chain ecosystem.
- Additional benefits: Account planning, time management, and team collaboration are some of the other advantages of implementing Salesforce.
Salesforce offers its customers the next-generation technology in a simple to use the platform today. Saberpoint, as a trusted Silver Salesforce Partner, is well equipped to work with customers that are looking to implement Salesforce to meet their unique needs in a timely and efficient manner.